Thursday, May 29, 2008

SICK!!!

OK, this is getting to be to much. I am nauseated if I don't eat every two hours. Then when I make food half of it makes me want to gag. I can't eat spaghetti or the sauce, PB & J sandwiches, Arby's Classic Italian Subs, oatmeal is an iffy and fruit roll ups so far. I hope this goes away soon!
Then to top it off I have gotten sum form of stuffy nose going on.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Your mucus production is on overload, an interesting tidbit they don't tell you. Let's hope you won't be snotty for months!

Anonymous said...

Hi! finally checked the baby page:)
Sorry to hear you are sorta sick, guess it comes with the teritory?!
Anyways, just thinking about you. Love the little baby countdown on your blog-very cool to see the stages. xoxoxo Sarah

Anonymous said...

Guess Who Loves You my Tiniest Tot
Grandma Me Me Me