Today, I had my 35 Week appointment. Baby Ben is doing great. His heartbeat was between 139 and 142. My blood pressure was 124/64. The Dr. said I am dilated to 1cm. Which means about nothing. His head is down and he is moving a lot. He actually kicked the Doppler while the Dr. was checking the heartbeat. I go back next Monday and every week after that. I will have my blood pressure tested, a urine test, an internal exam, and maybe an other ultrasound for the size of the baby. I feel pretty good. My bones are sore and painfully mainly at night. I have been having a lot of Hicks Contractions and movement.
We still have a lot to do before his arrival. Tony is working on making a storage room in the basement. Our office and craft room will be done there too. Hopefully his room will be done by Jan.
No comments:
Post a Comment