Monday, December 29, 2008

38 week appt

Today I had my 38 week appointment. My blood pressure is a little high 158/93. The babies heartbeat is 142. She ran some blood test and they came out fine. She was thinking that inducing was needed but due to the fact that the test came back good. She said I need to stay off my feet as much as possible and rest. We are going to let nature takes it course. I have to go in tomorrow to get my blood pressure checked again. I am dilated to two and very soft. Ben has been moving around more and more. The doctor is thinking he will be around 8 lbs. We will have to wait and see. I am still thinking tomorrow will be the day.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I hope so! I'll be praying for you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Corie! I'm sending good wishes and prayers your way. I can't wait to hear the news!

Elizabeth Mottley