Today I had my 39 week appt. The appt I thought I would never see. The girls were both born two weeks early. I drove in the slush, snow, ice and rain. When I get there they took me in quickly. I didn't even get to pee in the cup. They took my blood pressure which is lower, 141/74. The nurse then says your blood pressure is much better. She will tell the doctor and have her call me in the afternoon. That was it. I was done. I was hoping for so much more. I have had back pain, cramping and who knows what else since about Thursday. I slept all of two hours yesterday due to the fact that I got up every 45 mins with cramping but no labor. Baby Ben is still moving and stretching which seems to be on the tight side because I feel every movement and stretch.
When all is said and done the doctor calls me around 11:30. She said my blood pressure looks better and that she wants to see me this week. I have an appt on Tuesday at 8:45. I will post with the results. Maybe Ben will come on Tony's Birthday which is tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment