Thursday, January 15, 2009

One week old!


Ben is one week old today. Time has gone by so quickly. He has brought so much joy to our lives already. The girls love to hold him and play with him. They want to know when they can really play with him. I on the other hand I have been peed on more times then I can count. His circumcision is healing nicely. Now I don't feel like it might pop open any minute. I feel it is harder to clean a little boy. We had a nursing problem on the fifth day. He was not interested in nursing on the one side and I was paying dearly for it. After a lot of patience and determination we got thru it. Now nursing is getting better. He his more alarm now. We actually get to see his eyes. Now we need to work on his sleeping. He is sleeping more at night. I actually got three hours of straight sleep. He has his one week check-up tomorrow and his heart doctor appt on Monday. Hopefully it is a little warmer. I am not to excited to bring him out in this weather.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

He is so, so adorable, Corie! Thanks for posting pictures!